Monday 18 October 2010

Schedule for filming

I have created a schedule for the filming that will take place.




his schedule shows what I am hoping to achieve during the filming procedure of the video I created the schedule on Hot mail and if you click on the information it will take you to the original calender on hot mail however as you can see the boxes see to run over the time but this is due to the boxes needed to be bigger to view all the information but on hot mail it shows how long each task is going to take.
At the top of the post you can see that that you can view the information on daily basis, weekly and monthly so by selecting it will adjust the information accordingly.
The reason that I have created this schedule is because as I am the director I need to have a plan of what needs to be done and by when other wise things would never get done the schedule created above shows the filming schedule, which I have split into two sections the performance and the narrative. The reason for this is that they are located in different locations so having them on separate days means we will not have to rush each one. As the director I have also decided to have a rehearsal so that the actors know exactly what they are doing when we film we do not waste time telling them what to do.

This scheduale that I created did not go to plan because we decided that we were not going to film in the location due to a group decsion against it. The reason for this decsion was becuase, we were not able to get the equipment needed to film, for exampel we could not get the drum kit their and also we had the issue of lighting as the lights turned out when we were filming which ment that we were unabable to see enough on the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment