Monday 6 December 2010

Problems with photoshoot

For the photoshoot that I did on Thursday the 2nd of Decemeber did not go to plan becuase i managed to take all the photos but when  I came to view them my XD memory card it was currupt and it said that their was a card error so as a result i was unable to view or do anything with the photo. I was unable to view reshoot with a diffirent  camera becuase as  was last to shoot I did not have time to reshoot becuase every had to go so was unable to.I could of used  Darren and Nicks photos for mine but unfotunatlley the shots thety had were unsuitable for mine as I wanted to have the band memebers holding their equipment used in the video, and nore Darrens or Nicks had the equipement in them. So to solve the proeblem I have decided to reshoot on Thuesday the 7th December, as i have now fixed my memory card.

No comments:

Post a Comment